The title is bold and attention-grabbing we know, but we can back up our claim by explaining the key ingredients. Our confidence is cultivated in the product’s DNA.
- Let’s start with the name; Lip Serum. A serum delivers a high concentration of specific ingredients to the skin and in this instance, lips. We chose to use very few ingredients and opted for the best quality we could get our hands on - infact the ones we used are certified organic. Think quality over quantity!
- We feature Peppermint Essential Oil known for its ability to both cool and heat, perfect for the changing seasons. It also offers sinus relief and given the proximity of your lips to your nose, this attribute will no doubt come in handy. During Cold Season we’ve been known to use a little around our nostrils for relief of dry, flakey and sore skin as well as easing congestion. Besides this, and needless to say, Peppermint has a fresh scent and a refreshing feel to it; perfect after eating and before bed.
- Moving on to Rosemary Antioxidant, known for its ability to protect the body from free radical damage. Think; sun, ageing, pollution. Interestingly, this beautiful addition is even more effective than the better known Vitamin E (which we also include because it has it’s own amazing qualities). It’s also known to be stimulating and slows the appearance of ageing. To get specific, our lips lose their plumpness and form fine lines as we get older.
- Castor Oil holds centre court when it comes to the make up of the Natch Essentials Lip Serum. It is the Serena Williams of locking in moisture and can stand up to the harsh sun, brutal wind and chill of Winter. Speaking of the elements, Castor Oil is also always ready and raring to go when it comes to conditioning and soothing chapped skin.
- Jojoba Oil rounds up the main ingredients and is rich in vitamins A, E and D, plus antioxidants and fatty acids. Because it mimics our skins own sebum, it is able to penetrate deeply, reaching below the top layer of skin for maximum nourishment.
- A shout out should go to the texture of our Lip Serum because whether you apply it with your finger or direct from the tube, it glides on without being glossy, is non-sticky and sinks in beautifully making it unisex, wind and pet friendly. We see you over there with your hair whipping around your face during a breeze! Collectively, we have two furry Golden Retrievers, so we’re accustomed to their hair getting everywhere, including around the mouth.
- Finally, we must mention the cost. At a price point of $10, we always intended to make our products premium yet affordable and that will not change.
So there you have it, our Lip Serum (and our audaciousness) explained.